To request any of the following services, go to Request Services. To learn more about a service, go to Services.
To view Telecommunications Reports logon to your myOleMiss account and click on the EMPLOYEE tab. Under the TELECOMMUNICATIONS section click the + sign to expand available Apps.
- Telecommunications Network Billing will allow you to view departmental annual network bill.
- Telecommunications Reports allows you to view the following reports:
- Departmental Long Distance: Business related call reports that are charged back to the department.
- Personal Long Distance: Reports that are related to calls made for personal purposes and are payroll deducted.
- Annual Departmental Cost: Reports related to annual charges to departments for phone services.
Managing Your Calls
For instructions on call forwarding, call back, call pickup, three way calling, and other features click here.
EC500 (extension to cellular)
With this feature turned on you can answer your campus telephone calls on your cell phone and transfer them between your desk phone and cell phone, all transparent to the end-caller. With EC 500, you no longer have to give out your cell phone number because when you make a call, your desk number appears. The end caller does not see your cell phone number.
Audio Conference Calling
The University offers several audio conference options depending on your specific needs.
Free Conference Phone Loan
The University can provide an Analog Polycom Conference Phone that can be used to make conference calls, with multiple callers to listen and/or talk on the same call. This free service can be requested by submitting an SAP notification, or for non SAP users go to Request Services. The conference phone can be picked up and returned to Baxter Hall.
Phone Model User Guides
This is a list of current phone models we support on campus.