University Telecommunications and Student Housing have partnered with Apogee to offer its IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) service, Stream2, to on-campus housing residents, faculty and staff. Streaming services are available for their computers, streaming devices and smart TVs and personal mobile devices (iOS & Android). The streaming TV service is only available while connected to the campus network.
- Alows you to access the streaming service on your computer and devices while on the campus network.
- Provides access to 80 TV channels including local, movie and sports channels in a browser on your computer or through an App on your phone or tablet.
- Supports DVR recording capabilities up to 20 hours with pause, rewind and fast-forward functionality. This feature includes a 24 hour window of replayable content.
- Go to webplayer.mystream2.com * We highly recommend using the Chrome browser.
- Search for "The University of Mississippi".
- Click Next.
- Login with your Ole Miss webID and password.
- Accept the End User Agreement.
- Watch your favorite channels from any device!
Download the App for mobile viewing
- Follow the installation and setup instructions on your iOS or Android devices
- Use the App to access the streaming TV service.
Get Help from Apogee
A support representative with Apogee is available 24 hours a day to assist you via chat, text, phone, or email.